Audio Technica ATH-M40X
The high-performance ATH-M40x professional headphones are tuned flat for incredibly accurate audio monitoring across an extended frequency range.
The high-performance ATH-M40x professional headphones are tuned flat for incredibly accurate audio monitoring across an extended frequency range. Your studio experience is enhanced with superior sound isolation and swiveling earcups for convenient one-ear monitoring. Engineered with pro-grade materials and robust construction, the M40x excels in professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring.
- Cutting-edge engineering and robust construction
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned flat for incredibly accurate sound monitoring across the entire frequency range
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Detachable cable (2 cables included)
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency Response: 15 - 24,000 Hz
- Max Input Power: 1,600 mW @ 1KHz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Impedance: 35 ohms
- Folding/collapsible: Yes
- Weight: (Without cable) 8.5 oz (240 g)
- Cable - Detachable: Yes
- Cable Includes: 1.2m-3m coiled, 3m straight cablesConnector Gold-plated stereo 1/8” (3.5 mm) connector with strain relief
- Accessories included: Screw-on 1/4” adapter, pouch
No customer reviews for the moment.