Akai Pro Force
Redefine your expectations. Force blurs—no, eliminates—the lines between contemporary music production solutions and next-generation DJ performance technology, setting the precedent for a new industry standard.
Redefine your expectations. Force blurs—no, eliminates!—the lines between contemporary music production solutions and next-generation DJ performance technology, setting the precedent for a new industry standard. Fusing clip-launching, step sequencing, sampling, synth engines and tactile touch screen control into a standalone, performance-driven device, Force combines must-have modern functionality with an ultra-intuitive workflow that harnesses your creativity for maximum expressive capability.
Multi-Touch Display The heart of your Force experience. Launch Clips, browse your sounds, edit MIDI data, manipulate samples, apply XYFX, sculpt synth sounds and much more all from Force’s 7-inch full colour capacitive multi-touch display.
Command Experience total control of your performance. Navigate your project, control clip/scene playback and access critical mix control (mute/solo/cue) right from the hardware with Force’s ergonomically-positioned controls.
Matrix Tactile control for an unrestricted creative flow. Trigger scenes/clips, step sequence, finger drum in MPC 16 Pad Mode and play note data with an expandable 8x8 clip launch matrix with radiant RGB backlighting.
Control Discover new ways to enhance your performance via 360-degree rotary encoders with OLED feedback – smart assignments and multiple modes provide immediate real-time access to all core controls or link to any assignable parameter for a truly customised experience. Capture and playback any changes with real-time FX automation.
The Ins Load your samples from either USB Thumb Drives or SD Cards – there’s even a dedicated SATA drive bay for internal storage expansion. Capture audio with (2) XLR/¼-inch combo inputs with phantom power, switchable to line/instrument level.
The Outs Route your audio to two stereo ¼-inch outputs, selectable per track within Force’s UI. Use the headphone out as a cue bus to audition clips / scenes. Take control of your modular gear with four independent CV/Gate outputs and unite your peripheral MIDI equipment courtesy of MIDI In/Out/Through ports.
- Standalone – no computer required
- 8x8 clip launch matrix with RGB LEDs
- 7” full colour capacitive multitouch display
- Mic/instrument/line inputs, 4 outputs
- MIDI In/Out/Thru
- 4 configurable CV/Gate outputs
- Remix, mash-up, DJ and produce with 6 track types for complete audio/MIDI/CV sequencing and performance capability
- Performance Modes including 16-Pad Drums, Notes, Smart Scales, Chords & Progressions
- MPC Sample Editing
- Automatic BPM detection, real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting
- 4 powerful, fully-editable synth engines
- 16GB of on-board storage (over 10GB of sound content included)
- Full-Size SD card slot & 2 USB 3.0 slots for thumb drives or MIDI controllers
- User-expandable 2.5” SATA drive connector (SSD or HDD)
- 2 x XLR+1/4” (6.35mm) TRS inputs (Input 1/2)
- 4 x 1/4” (6.35mm) TRS outputs (2 stereo pairs)
- 1 x 1/4” (6.35mm) stereo headphone output
- 1 x 1/8” (3.5mm) MIDI input
- 1 x 1/8” (3.5mm) MIDI output
- 1 x 1/8” (3.5mm) MIDI thru port
- 4 x 1/8” (3.5mm) CV/Gate outputs
- 1 x Ethernet link port
- 2 x USB Type-A ports
- 1 x USB Type-B port
- 1 x SD card slot
- 1 x power adapter input