Pioneer DJ DM-40 (Pair )
The compact DM-40 desktop monitors bring excellent audio quality to your home setup.
The compact DM-40 desktop monitors bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from our professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO* technology for a wider reach and sweet spot.All these features are combined in a compact design making the DM-40 the perfect match for DJing, producing and simply enjoying music at home.
FRONT-LOADED BASS REFLEX SYSTEM
4-inch fiberglass woofers output a strong, punchy bass from the front, while grooves on the ducts reduce air friction. This way you'll feel a tight bass kick even when the monitors are positioned against the wall.
3D STEREO SOUND
The DM-40's ¾-inch soft dome tweeters are fitted with DECO convex diffusers that channel high frequencies in every direction. So you’ll enjoy a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand.
Class AB amplifiers deliver a crisp sound with low-distortion. Plus the tweeter and woofer are perfectly aligned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies.
The cabinets' curved front edges provide maximum rigidity and minimum resonance for a clean sound at all volumes - and they'll look good in your home set-up.
Ease of use
A headphone output and volume knob on the front panel give you flexibility and control, while the RCA and stereo mini jack inputs on the back let you easily connect the speakers to your DJ or production kit.
Main Features :
- 4-Inch Woofer
- Soft Some Tweeter
- Front Ported Design
- Convex Tweeter Diffusers
- Class A/B Amplifier
- Reduced External Diffraction
- Front Mounted Master Volume Control
- Headphone Output
- RCA & Mini Jack Inputs
- 2-way bass reflex active monitor speaker
- 3/4-inch soft dome tweeter
- 4-inch fibreglass woofer
- Amplification :Left channel: 21 W/4 Ω, Class AB - Right channel: 21 W/4 Ω, Class AB
- RCA x 1, 3.5 mm stereo mini plug x 1
- Headphone output x 1
- Input impedance: 10 k Ω
- Power consumption: 35 W Stand-by power consumption: 0.5 W
- Maximum external dimensions: Left channel: 146 x 227 x 223 mm (W x H x D) Right channel: 146 x 223 x 210 mm
- Unit weight: Left channel: 2.7 kg - Right channel: 2.2 kg
- Accessories included: Power cord, speaker cable (for LCh/RCh connection), operating instructions